If you are reading this, means you want to know the best settings for PUBG game. It depends like if you want nice graphics to switch the graphics settings to high, and it is the best setting for you.
The question is how to get high FPS? Everybody wants high FPS (Frames Per Second) because the PUBG is not optimized and that’s why people didn’t get high FPS. Don’t worry we have discussed the problems with top most gamers and comes with the possible solution and share it with the gaming community.
The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds known as PUBG is very popular amongst players after getting access on 23rd March 2017. The game itself is not easily optimized and people won’t get high FPS even with the powerful graphics card. The Gaming PC Guru comes with the easy and simple guide for getting higher FPS and players can enjoy it. We try to make this guide easy and simple.
PUBG PC Setting
For laptop users, set your laptop at High-Performance mode.
If you have NVIDIA graphics card, follow below steps to get higher FPS.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel and click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Now open Program Settings and find TlsGame on the drop-down menu. If it is not there click on Add and find.
- Set 1 for Maximum pre-rendered frames.
- Set Monitor Technology to G-SYNC if the option available.
- Set the Power Management Mode to Prefer maximum performance.
- Now set the Multi-Display/Mixed-GPU Acceleration to Single display performance mode.
- Disable the Vertical Sync.
- Enable Threaded Optimization.
- Set the Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest available option.
PUBG Graphics Settings
- Set everything to Very Low and also View Distance to Low. A user can change Texture to anything but we suggest Medium.
- Set Screen Scale to 100.
- Disable Motion Blur.
- Disable V-SYNC.
There are various settings to be made starts with
Gameplay Key Input Settings in PUBG
Set Peek to either Toggle or DoubleTap.
To holding Q/E while shooting and moving is quite difficult. With Toggle and DoubleTap player can more concentrate on moving and aiming and this setting is required.
Gameplay UI Settings in PUBG
Turn off the Inventory screen character render.
By turning off, this will amend the inventory loading time and performance.
If it is necessary to use Discord, then make sure that you will be optimized well to increase FPS on PUBG while running the Discord.
- Open Discord and go to User Settings page.
- Open the Appearance tab and uncheck the Hardware Acceleration.
Optimizing Google Chrome
By turning off hardware acceleration in Google Chrome, the background applications runs by Chrome do not bother while playing.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the settings page.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced tab.
- Again scroll down and turned off the Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Relaunch Google Chrome and close it.
Clean Your Temporary Files
- Press start and search for %localappdata% and press enter.
- Open the Temp folder.
- Now press CTRL + A to select files in the folder.
- After select now press delete button from a keyboard to delete selected files.
- Empty the recycle bin.
If you successfully optimize your game then you can also check out our PUBG ReShade Guide and Settings.